Foundation Grants Program
Through its strategic vision of “Sharing the Spirit of the Game’’ The Rugby Club Foundation is pursuing its primary object of supporting grassroots Rugby by way of a financial grants program.
Applications must include, but need not be limited to, details on how the conditions listed below will be met:
• The project/program requiring financial assistance,
• An outline of how this project/program will encourage and/or grow the sport of Rugby,
• The financial amount sought to assist in funding the project/program, along with a budget outlining the expenses to be incurred,
• Confirmation of the ability to dollar match the Foundation’s contribution,
• Project/Program Reporting including tangible outcomes at the start, mid and end points that demonstrate how the efforts being undertaken are improving/growing the game,
Applications for financial grants may be submitted via the below button until close of business Monday 15 April 2019.
All applicants will receive an email confirmation that their application has been received.
Applications will be reviewed in April/May. Outcomes will be notified by the end of May.